Dual Head PiP ?

Kivanc KARANIS kivanc_k at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 10:28:53 PST 2005

Thank you very much Alex for the practical approach
but unfortunately I really need something with
xserver`s native display structure. I`m not using
tv-out and can not since screen resolution really
matters (secondary display is a plasma connected via
DVI).

I was just wondering how to make it happen , a fully
utilized applets in xfce4 (window pager) or gnome
workspace shifter. Those applets show other workspaces
application borders but I need the exact window (and
not the workspace`s, the secondary screen`s).

There must be a clever way to do this in X. Otherwise,
can it be a feature request ? (Secondary screen
display
 monitoring application)

Thank you
.