No subject

Soeren Sandmann sandmann at daimi.au.dk
Tue Jun 28 14:28:35 PDT 2005

L»Ì   .   ºÌ   ..  ¼Ì
Repository  «Ë  ÔEntries ÃÌ  ÄEntries.Log «Ë  °Entries.Backup                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          he loader symbols (or is this loader-symbol stuff out
>>since the dl? - I admit I haven't followed development in this area)
>

> Assuming exa is a loadable module the way xaa is, any non-static symbol in it
> is visible to the driver (for now anyway).  I plan on enforcing inter-module
> API as much as possible through use of _X_EXPORT and -fvisibility.  I haven't
> had a chance to look at the public exa api, but I imagine it's quite small.
>
> From the driver's perspective, you still need to declare the symbols you're
> importing from exa, same as you do with xaa.

So you mean it's not required to make up a string-table with the symbol
names and call Loader(Ref|Req)SymLists()?

Thomas

- --
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria