Problem with Xglx and nvidia driver

Johan Mårtenson martenson at lysator.liu.se
Sun Jun 12 07:51:23 PDT 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to get Xglx from cvs (as of today) working but I keep getting
this:

johan at min:~ $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/fdo /opt/fdo/bin/Xglx :1 -ac -screen
640x480
Initialized 640x480 back buffer offscreen area
Initialized 2048x2048 pbuffer offscreen area
Initialized 2048x2048 pbuffer offscreen area
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or
internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  27 (X_UngrabPointer)
  Serial number of failed request:  84
johan at min:~ $

I'm running Ubuntu's latest release Hoary with xorg at version 6.8.2 and
nvidias binary drivers at version 7174. This has been asked on this list
before but I couldn't find a solution in the archives. How do I solve
this?

Regards,
Johan