hp x11 xfs (was: using x11r5 font server)

Christofer Olofsson christofer.olofsson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 14:07:25 PDT 2005

This is the version strings for /usr/bin/X11/X

@(#)Built for: 11.00 on HP-UX Daily, +O3 +Oentrysched +FPD
+Ofastaccess +Onolooptransform
@(#)X Window System, Version 11 R6
@(#)(build date: Tue Jan 29 22:51:10 MST 2002)

This is for /usr/bin/X11/xfs
@(#)X Window System, Version 11 R6+ HP-UX B.11.00.00 +O2
@(#)(build date: Wed Sep 17 11:03:21 PDT 1997)

I will try to compile the latest snapshot later on to see if the error persists.

c.