using x11r5 font server

Christofer Olofsson christofer.olofsson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:29:09 PDT 2005

What I need is the hp fonts to be able to run openview.

Perhaps there is another way to achieve the same using some conversion table?

[W: X Toolkit Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion]
[W: X Toolkit Warning: Cannot convert string "-dt-interface
user-medium-r-normal-m*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*" to type FontSet]
[W: X Toolkit Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion]
[W: X Toolkit Warning: Cannot convert string "-dt-interface
system-medium-r-normal-m sans-*-*-*-*-*-*-*" to type FontSet]

c.