X11R6.8.2 build error

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 15:54:48 PDT 2005

On 5/31/05, Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org> wrote:
> On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 10:24:36AM -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> > Since I'm not well versed in CVS, I followed Daniel's advice and mv'ed
> > the ,v files o/nto_video.c/1.2/=//
/nto_mouse.c/1.2/=//
/nto_kbdEv.c/1.2/=//
/nto_ioperm.c/1.3/=//
/nto_io.c/1.2/=//
/nto_init.c/1.2/=//
/README/1.2/=//
/Imakefile/1.2/=//
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                mail-4.sun.com (8.12.10/8.12.9) with ESMTP id j55N0Jb0020558
	for <xorg at lists.freedesktop.org>; Sun, 5 Jun 2005 17:00:20 -0600 (MDT)
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 16:00:17 -0700
From: Alan Coopersmith <Alan.Coopersmith at Sun.COM>
To: Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com>
Cc: xorg at lists.freedesktop.org, Ritesh Sood <rsood at ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: X11R6.8.2 build error

Dave Airlie wrote:
> On 5/31/05, Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 10:24:36AM -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
>>
>>>Since I'm not well versed in CVS, I followed Daniel's advice and mv'ed
>>>the ,v files on the server.   Sorry if I screwed it up.
>>
>>Yeah, uhm, don't do that.  Sorry.
>

> I've just fixed up this issue this morning (I thought someone has
> already, but Branden was having issues)....
>
> For the record, I just cp'ed the two files back from where they were
> sent and then cvs removed them from HEAD. the 6.8 branch and previous
> tags should be good again.

Thanks.   Sorry for doing this wrong in the first place.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com