Displaying mirrored image / proposed Option "Rotate" "180"

Tomasz Mloduchowski qdottbm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:25:19 PDT 2005

Hi,

I have a little problem here.. I'd like to display a mirror version of
the screen [it's a little hack of mine, I'm experimenting with various
HUD display tricks].. Under win32 it can be done for example with
nvkeystone utility.

However,
Option "Rotate" "xxx" allows only 90 deg rotation. What I need to do
is either create a mirror image or rotate the image by 180 deg (which
is equivalent to flip + mirror).

I'm using open source nv driver, as I guess it's easiest to make any
modifications there.

Thanks for any ideas on how to do that (or someone maybe already
figured it out?)

Tomasz