no feedback on Doxygen

Sun Jul 17 20:46:50 PDT 2005

Warren Turkal wrote:
> Sorry...I had my email address wrong in the last one.
>
> Since there was no feedback on the doxygen patch for AddDic.c, I am
> submitting the patch again with the hope that it will be applied. I will
> submit more patches for Doxygen support as I have the time.

A lot of the active X.Org developers are in transit to Ottawa today for
the Desktop Development Conference, and have been focusing their
attention up until now on the modularization project.

At this point, unless you think you'll have a significant amount done in
the next couple of weeks, I think it's best not to apply these patches
until after the 7.0 release is out, instead of shipping a half-completed
project.  I'd also suggest putting the patches in bugzilla instead of
just e-mailing the list.   (As you've noticed, e-mail gets forgotten
easily, bugs make sure it's in a list of things to do.)

     -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com