help with building X11.app & XDarwin.app w/ x.org on OSX

Torrey Lyons torrey at mrcla.com
Wed Jul 13 10:03:01 PDT 2005

I just fixed a build issue on Darwin, which would stop XDarwin from building
even without the X11.app patch. This should work fine with the top of the
tree. On the other hand the X11.app patch is unsupported but should work.

I was planning to get two new things into the next X.Org release: X11.app
and "fullscreen rootless". The X11.app patch is easy, but not very
interesting so I worked on the fullscreen rootless first and didn't finish
in time. So both will wait till just after the release. (The patch I posted
on Sourceforge was a proof of principle hack. It still remains to clean it
up and refactor things a bit before committing.)

--Torrey