Xorg on Darwin 8.0.1 help needed

Davide Zanon d.zanon at infinito.it
Thu Jul 7 15:35:33 PDT 2005

Hi all!
I'm sorry for asking such a question here, but today I've tried about seven
times to build and install Xorg on my Darwin/ppc 8.0.1 system and I haven't
got it working.
I've copied darwin.cf to host.def in the right directory and tried with both
X11R6.8.2 and -CURRENT. During the make World process several errors are
shown, but the build process doesn't stop. After having done "make install",
I get an /usr/X11R6/bin directory without any X sever excecutable, so xinit
complains about no XDarwin or Xorg found.
I don't know what to do anymore.. can someone please help me? Thank you ver=y
much for your time and patience :)

david