New acceleration architecture

Thomas Winischhofer thomas at winischhofer.net
Sat Jul 2 06:35:02 PDT 2005

Here is another one:

exaDestroyPixmap is eventually called AFTER the driver's CloseScreen()
is called. In the driver's CloseScreen(), exaDriverFini() is called (as
supposed to, I strongly believe), freeing the ExaScr private and thereby
destroying the offscreen memory manager.

The call to exaDestroyPixmap (whereever it might be coming from) causes
a - legit - sig 11 on some of my machines due to its call to
exaOffscreenFree.

I think DriverFini is somewhat incomplete... It perhaps should unwrap
the pScreen-vectors, or let them point them to sane routines (such as a
"post-DöÎ   .   õÎ   ..  ÷Î
Repository  ˜Í  ÔEntries Í  ÄEntries.Log ˜Í  °Entries.Backup                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ùÎ   .   pæ  ..  úÎ  èCVS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             úÎ   .   ùÎ   ..  ûÎ
Repository  œÍ  ÔEntries Í  ÄEntries.Log œÍ  °Entries.Backup                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ýÎ   .   pæ  ..  þÎ  èCVS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ion: 2.1.5