radeon mergedfb + pageflip fix (and some more tiling stuff again...)

Roland Scheidegger rscheidegger_lists at hispeed.ch
Tue Jan 25 09:39:03 PST 2005

The attached patch should finally fix the mergedfb + pageflip issue. It
should also fix another minor problem when switching resolutions and a
3d client is active. Guess it's a bit hackish, but it works for my faked
mergedfb environment at least.

Also, I've again updated the radeon tiling patch (needs to be applied on
top of the mergedfb_pageflip patch), dri patch is the same as before.
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/rscheidegger/dri_experimental/radeon_tiling_dri9.diff
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/rscheidegger/dri_experimental/radeon_tiling_drm10.diff
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/rscheidegger/dri_experimental/radeon_tiling_ddx10.diff

This one fixes a "tiled cursor" problem with not properly aligned
resolutions, only enables depth moves if color tiling is enabled, and
I've added the option to the man page (staring in disbelief at the macro
syntax...).
drm now brute-force-cleans up all surfaces in radeon_do_cleanup.

Roland