Disable xterm and XRX builds per default / [Fwd: CVS Update: xc (branch: trunk)]

Alexander Gottwald alexander.gottwald at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Jan 24 10:42:35 PST 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Daniel Stone wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 06:44:57PM +0100, Egbert Eich wrote:
> (Which includes patching linux.cf in debian/patches, which seems rather
>  perverse; the debian/patches patch to the LinuxDebian section of linux.cf is
>  still pretty massive.  Sigh.)

The build of xterm has been disabled on cygwin some time ago and #define BuildXterm was
wrapped with #ifndef. Adding a define BuildXterm NO to debian.cf or host.cf would have
been sufficient. For the XRX stuff it may have been different but making it configurable
and keeping the old behaviour as default is the way I'd prefer.

bye
	ago
 Alexander.Gottwald at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723