int10 and multihead problem

Domen Stangar domen.stangar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 03:00:28 PST 2005

I have problem with multihead system 4x Matrox Millennium G450 and 1 radeon
7000.
Each time that X displays "Initializing int10" it stays there for about 20
seconds and i have two questions.

Is it possible to initialize cards without int10 ?

Which hardware should i blame if Int10 initialization does not work ?

I tried without radeon and there was still same problem.
Then i tried on older computer and they were all initialized in 5 seconds.

And i know that i had this same problems with other cards as well few years
ago.

Can anyone point me to right direction ?
Thanks for any help.