G5 xorg problems with dual-head and Radeon 9600

Donnie Berkholz spyderous at gentoo.org
Fri Jan 14 17:17:25 PST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 10:47 +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> The current X.org CVS head should work well, unless somebody messed it
> up in the last month. Gentoo should make sure they get up-to-date with
> what's in there.

Our 6.8.1.902 is current, with your patches added. 6.8.1.901 had your
stuff, except the bug #2144 (I think that's the number) fixup.

If there are other patches people want in it that are in CVS HEAD, file
a bug at bugs.gentoo.org and I'll take a look. I'm not going to spend
all my time backporting a thousand things from HEAD on a whim -- I have
neither the time nor the inclination. That's the kind of thing 6.8.2
should be for.

Thanks,
Donnie