dlloader is now the default

Andy Ritger aritger at nvidia.com
Fri Jan 14 12:08:39 PST 2005

Thanks for the heads up, Adam.  I saw the CVS notification.

NVIDIA plans to include a dlloader X driver for Linux-x86,
Linux-x86_64 and FreeBSD-x86 in a future release.  From my point
of view, I'm happy to see the switch to dlloader, though I expect
the transition to be a little bumpy for IHVs, from a release
engineering standpoint.

Thanks,
- Andy