SSH access to Xorg CVS down ?

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Jan 12 09:57:19 PST 2005

Around 15 o'clock on Jan 12, Roland Mainz wrote:

> Can anyone please check what's going wrong, please ?

Daniel Stone was patching the freedesktop.org kernel to fix some new
security problem.  I know it would be nice if he could email everyone
using the machine about these issues, but we don't really have a good
mailing list for that.  He did modify the #freedesktop topic, and has done
so in the past.  That's probably the best place to get quick answers to
system status questions.

Should we create a 'freedesktop-announce' mailing list with posting
limited to system administrators?

-keith