checking things into extras/drm

Dave Airlie airlied at linux.ie
Fri Jan 7 20:10:36 PST 2005

Hi,
	I've just noticed that Alan has checked some changes into
extras/drm in the Xorg tree, I'm sure these are needed to build the latest
drivers but I'm just wondering how we should approach these things in
future?

When we next import a DRM from the main tree will we have to much about
with CVS admin to put things back on the vendor branch?

Dave.
p.s. Alan can you check those changes into the main DRM repository you
only got pieces of them so I can push them to Linus....

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person