Vanishing Mouse After Xrandr

Sergio Monteiro Basto sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org
Fri Jan 7 14:29:28 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 16:13 -0500, Jason Van Patten wrote:
> Xavier Bestel wrote:
> >
> > Does ctrl-alt-F1 ctrl-alt-F7 does any good ?
>
> Nope.  I can get out to the console, but once I return to X, still no pointer.
>
> jas

The Window Manager are kde, can you try gnome or other?

I had some mouse problems when run programs base on QT (kde 3.x)
especially if I change the screen resolution.

I had use kde 3.1 from fedora core 1
and upgrade all system to try kde 3.3 of fedora core 3, but I still have
the same issue with mouse and savage drive.
I suspect the problem is on QT library but still don't know.

bye
--
Sérgio M.B.