gatos & xorg

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 09:46:36 PST 2005

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 11:06, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Nah.  I figure when 6.8.2's rc cycle starts, I might try that.
>
>You know that's already happening?   6.8.2 rc 1 was tagged in
>mid-Decemeber.

Poor choice of timing?  Middle of the so-call Christmas rush?

Lets see, heck, I can't come up with any better excuse on such short
notice.. :-}

In any event, I seemed to have let it go by without any lights being
turned on in my attic.  Sorry.  And since its just this morning when
I finally got a Direct Rendering yes out of glxinfo, I *thought* I
was making progress.  Turns out I must be one of the bumps progress
runs over.  When I get over this ^%$ cold, I'll check it out, please
respost the url.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)