Xgl page - http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/Xgl

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Sun Feb 27 16:50:13 PST 2005

I've added a simple Xgl page to the freedesktop.org wiki. It includes
some instructions for building and running Xglx, a very compact todo
list and a link to some of the compositing manager hacks I showed at
XDevConf. Each item in the todo list includes a 'Contact' and if you're
working on any of the items listed, please put your name there so people
who like to help out knows who they should contact. If you think that
some important item is missing, should be split up or needs a better
description, feel free to edit the page.

-David