imlib2/xrender benchmarks

Cameron hiryu at audioseek.net
Fri Feb 25 15:13:13 PST 2005

Thank you for the info.

Would it be helpful to anyone if I provided some benchmarks of render vs
imlib2 without hardware render acceleration?

I would also love to help fix the situation. I am solid with C, and I
know a bit of x86 assembly. However, I'm lacking an understanding of low
level graphics. How could I go learning about that topic?

-Cameron