Thin-client enviroment

Christopher Rasch-Olsen Raa coff at technophile.info
Thu Feb 24 05:22:24 PST 2005

Hi everyone,

This is what I have:
	A server now running Windows Terminal Server (yuck!)
	A couple of dozen computers running various flovours of Windows

This is what I want to have:
	A server running x.org
	All the clients logging onto the server to get a graphical UI

I have absolutely NO idea how the xorg-server and such works, and that
is why I turn to this list for help. My goal is to get the whole network
uniform (eg. all the different computers running the exact same
programs, and beeing configured the exact same way, etc), to ease the
hell of management I am experiencing now.. I plan on having the clients
run Fedora Core 3, and were thinking about Debian on the server.

Could some of you please explain how to do the xorg-server-bit, or at
least point me towards some resources? I have looked at www.x.org, but
did not find anything useful or informative there...

Best regards,

Christopher
(who is hoping someone can help him and alot of users out of "windows-
hell")