another question: building xvesa

james osburn jjosburn at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 19:14:04 PST 2005

i am a gentoo user (mandrake and debian) and i have noticed
that the latest portage snapshots in gentoo did not
include xfree86 but did include x

what is the relationship between xorg and the freedesktop.org?

and i want to build xvesa servers against the uclibc-i386 toolchain
(BIG QUESTION)
does anyone have anyone have any experience with this?

thanks
james (not jam)