Status of xserver/debrix/modular tree?

Wed Feb 9 18:57:10 PST 2005

Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> Another important thing is assigning official maintainers
> for sub-parts of the project.

A few attempts at doing that in Xorg have been made, but never
gone very far.   The biggest obstacle to that (and to the whole
modularization effort) is simply one of organization - hopefully
the working group Kevin Martin is starting to formalize a plan
for modularization will provide the means to get both things
dealt with.

I imagine there will be discussions at the meetings this weekend
on many of the subjects you raise as we figure out where we go
from here.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com