Latest CVS output problem on Powerbook g4

Daniele Menozzi menoz at ngi.it
Tue Feb 8 06:28:19 PST 2005

Hi all, I've compiled latest CVS code of xorg on my pb g4 with radeon
9600, and I've got output problems: the screen is totally unusable.
I've made some photos you can find here:

http://shine.homelinux.org/xorg-pbook

The photos aren't so much clear, but they can give an idea of what
happens.
Note that last time I've compiled Xorg (one ore 2 months ago), it worked
without any problem.
Inside the dir you can find my xorg.conf . I've tryed to add/remove almost
all options, but without any success.

I don't think this is the same of Benh's problem, but they could be
cousins :) . However, option ColorTiling doesn't apport any change, and my
system is totally unusable.

Thanks to all,
	Menoz
--