PROBLEM: this list

Patrick McFarland diablod3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:52:30 PST 2005

On Friday 23 December 2005 12:21, Michael L. Wright wrote:
> A few weeks ago I decided it was time to move from my old dependable RH/7.2
> on a desktop to FC3 on a laptop.  Little did I know what I was in for.

I shall respond with this troll with a non-troll: Redhat/Fedora Core sucks,
use Ubuntu, and you'll never have another problem ever again.

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3 at gmail.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo,
Inc, 1989