x.org 7.0 & new world order

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Dec 22 09:22:36 PST 2005

Greetings all;

I've been doing some reading in the docs available, and I don't see any
changes between the 6.8.1-901 I'm running, and 7.0 for my card, a
radeon 9200SE.

Can someone condense the new bells and whistles as they might apply to
me?  Or do I need to go get yet another video card in order to take
advantage of the newer code?  That will probably wait till this one
fails...

FWIW, this build has worked as close to bulletproof as any X I ever
dealt with, and my hat is off to the guys in the trenches churning out
this truely great stuff.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: