Final cleanups for SCO port

Kean Johnston kean at armory.com
Tue Dec 20 12:28:17 PST 2005

Release managers,

I know we're in super-tight mode but can I please commit these
changes for the release? These are required for the UnixWare
and SCO OpenServer ports. They are pretty well isolated and
shouldn't affect anyone except those ports, and it would really
suck if we (I) came so close to getting 6.9 working out the
box and miss on these last few niggles, which didn't show
up before (why I'm not 100% sure).

Kean
--
Deckard: "I don't work here anymore. Give it to Holden. He's good."
Bryant : "I did. He can breathe okay as long as nobody unplugs him."