Xsart dosent work ... for the first time of the Suse 10

Aydın Toprak aydin.toprak at intengo.com
Wed Dec 14 06:25:39 PST 2005

hiii...

I am not quite proffessional about linux filesystem  and its
configurariton..
Today I have installed Suse 10 to mycomputer.. .. thne I restart the
computer and got Two error messages from Xwindow system I think..
fist one is "(EE NV (0) no valid modes found ... etc "

and the second one is

"EE Screens found but  no usable configuration" ..

as a result of them the xwindow dose not start and I can only use
terminal ..

I am stuck about it...

I am using geforce fx5200 graphic card and Lg 1750s Lcd display ... It
worked just for once while the setup is complete and starts up the first
time.. but when I restart the computer I lost everything...