Intel 955 chipset with a plasma TV

Zoltán Kovács kovzol at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:40:45 PST 2005

Dear Alex,

> most other drivers program the mode registers directly so they can
> drive any mode.  ati, sis, and nvidia hardware should be fine for
> example.

thank you for your reply. I found that SiS661FX may meet my needs. I read no
information about the supported modes anywhere on the internet, even on the
web site of SiS. Do you think I can be sure that it will support 848x480
automagically? (SiS has built-in kernel drivers for Linux and they give
quite good support for their chipsets AFAIK.)

Thank you again!

Zoltan