WINDOWPATH environment variable?

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Thu Dec 8 02:24:53 PST 2005

Hi,

Carsten Haitzler, le Thu 08 Dec 2005 14:01:06 +0900, a écrit :
> [talking about at-spi]
> i just can't shake the feeling that this feels like the wrong way to
> attack it? splitting these apps into backend libs then breaking out a
> new front end customised for things liek a braille term... might be
> the best way?

Yes, I do agree.  But who will do that?  It's quite a big work.
Programmers used to do this in the past.  But nowadays, I see more and
more programmers just building graphical interface and not care about
text mode.  So you would end up contacting every programmers and beg for
a text interface, which they won't necessarilly easily accept to do.

In the gecko case, there is some on-going project called mozbraille
(http://mozbraille.mozdev.org/), but it is not sure whether they will be
able to keep up with latest versions of mozilla.

Regards,
Samuel