Keyboard question/change request

Troy tjk at tksoft.com
Wed Dec 7 08:36:33 PST 2005

Thanks for the info.

My info was clearly incomplete and now even out-of-date.

FYI, the new Finnish layout has several keys with multiple diacritics
assigned to them, some in the "plain" position, other with shift, alt,
and alt-shift. All of the diacritics need to be able to be used in
succession.  I conclude from Simos' email that this is now possible
with X (although I haven't had the time to confirm this yet myself).

Troy