Tentative Dates for X.org Developer's Conference: Feb 1, 2006 or Feb 8?

Stuart Kreitman Stuart.Kreitman at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 22 09:15:13 PDT 2005

Earthlings:

This is a request for feedback and interest level on the date to hold
the next XDC.
This is not a call for participation with committed details.
That announcement is forthcoming.

The current proposed plan is to host the event at Sun Microsystem's
facility
in Santa Clara, CA on Feb 1,2,3 2006 to roughly match the time we have held
the event for the past two years. Due to close proximity to the LCA event in
New Zealand, Jan 23-28, an interest has been expressed  in pushing XDC out
to the following week, Feb 8,9,10.

Let me know your calendar needs and your intent to attend XDC this year:

Stuart Kreitman
Chair,  West Coast X.org Developer's Conference 2006