PCI Express

Thomas Glanzmann sithglan at stud.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Aug 22 03:34:25 PDT 2005

Hello,
we have recently buyed a few PCs equipped with a PCI eXpress GeForce
6200 TurboCache(TM) Nvidia Graphic Card. We're still using XFree Xserver
which ships with Debian Sarge, Nvidia Drivers 7667 and Linux Kernel
2.6.12.5. However the performance meassured with glxgears is around 1300
fps which is very bad in my opninon. I would like to know if someone has
some experience how to get this thing running faster.

I am expecting around 4000 fps when benchmarking with glxgears.

	Thomas