has someone messed up spam filters on fd.o?

ZIYAD A. M. AL-BATLY zamb at saudi.net.sa
Wed Aug 17 10:29:05 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 09:44 -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> Daniel Gilbert wrote:
> > The entire list was broken for awhile the day before yesterday. The spam
> > started at the same time.
> >
> > Im not sure what was/is going on, just my observations.
>
> Disk failure on fd.o: http://freedesktop.org/admin/blog/

Okay, but why I'm receiving this?  I *WAS* subscribed before, but not
anymore.  Suddenly (about three days ago), I started getting all this
X.Org mails and SPAM through the mailing-list.

If you reply to this, please include me in the "To:" or "CC:".
(Alan, Daniel sorry if this is not of your concern.  I just hit the
"Replay to All" button which include both of you.)
Ziyad.