Cross compiling for Xming.exe since Mesa merge

Colin Harrison colin.harrison at virgin.net
Thu Aug 11 08:29:53 PDT 2005

Hi

> That's not a good fix.  Near the top of that header is some messy
> #ifdef code to determine which header file (if any) to include to get
> int64_t.  Please see if you can fix the problem there without just
> unconditionally including inttypes.h.

Your right it's a mess...I just hacked it as a quick and dirty work around,
not a proper fix.

I don't have a good understanding of why the flags were in 1.3 and dropped?

#if defined(__STDC_VERSION__)
#if __STDC_VERSION__ >= 199901L
/* Include ISO C99 integer types for OML_sync_control; need a better test */

#include <inttypes.h>

etc.

I'll see if I can find anything on bugzilla.

Colin Harrison