Need commit access to xlibs project on fdo

Jon Smirl jonsmirl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:02:35 PDT 2005

xtrans.pc is missing a path

[root at jonsmirl modular]# cat ./lib/pkgconfig/xtrans.pc
prefix=/opt/modular
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: XTrans
Version: 0.99.0
Cflags: -I${includedir} -D_BSD_SOURCE -DHAS_FCHOWN -DHAS_STICKY_DIR_BIT

should be

Cflags: -I${includedir} -I${xtransincludedir} -D_BSD_SOURCE

--
Jon Smirl
jonsmirl at gmail.com