render improvements

Owen Taylor otaylor at redhat.com
Tue Apr 26 14:11:53 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 16:54 -0400, Zack Rusin wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 April 2005 16:48, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> > Do you have a patch with the merge of the MMX code? It still looked
> > to me like some paths got lost, so I'd like to take another look.
>
> Which version did you look at? The one that is up right now doesn't even
> touch the mmx paths.

What I did to verify was to look at the xserver diff, which is smaller,
and that didn't look to touch the selection of an optimized path at
all.

Then I diff'ed fbpict.c between the patched version of the xserver code
and the patched version of the xorg code, and 'diff -uw' was essentially
empty, so I think if the xorg code compiles with USE_MMX, it should
be selecting the right version.

Regards,
						Owen