Intel845 IGP and XGetImage

Austin Yuan yuanshengquan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 01:18:21 PDT 2005

I found a thread which addressed the same issue I mentioned in xorg
lists. It is "X[Shm]GetImage is slow; what can I do about this? " .
Now the problem seems on software memory copy from framebuffer to
system memory. I will try shadowfb and compare the result with the
normal case.
Thanks!
Austin Yuan