Proposed change to xorgcfg

Mike A. Harris mharris at www.linux.org.uk
Tue Apr 19 08:32:24 PDT 2005

Kean Johnston wrote:
>>This look good to me.  Do you already have code?
>>I could patch up a test server and try it out....
>
> I've got part of it done. I'll work on a test patch for you
> and get it to you in teh next day or two.

Can you file a bugzilla request for this and attach the
patch for review, or even post the patch here so we can have
a look?

It'd be good to see this continue to be discussed and
tweaked until something goes into the tree.  It would
be a great benefit for autodetection with sane fallback
mechanism, which would help distros out a lot.

TIA