touchscreen driver.

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Mon Apr 11 11:11:20 PDT 2005

Hi,

2 years ago I wrote a driver for my Paceblade-tablet to allow the
touchscreen to work.  I wrote it for X v4.1 or so..

Yesterday I upgraded and therefore I got CVS HEAD and added my driver there;
with a little help on IRC I have my driver up and running again.

What failed two years ago, I'd like to try again;  are you interrested in
placing the input driver in the Xorg repository for everyone to enjoy?

I'm far from an experienced X11 hacker; the code is quite clean but it sure
can do with some general code cleanup from an experienced x hacker.

Is there interrest in doing this?  Should I work in CVS directly?

Please comment on how to proceed, thanks.
--
Thomas Zander