I2C driver directory

Ryan Underwood nemesis-lists at icequake.net
Thu Sep 30 15:29:23 PDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 03:05:46AM +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:

> What about tv encoders like the mga maven? Which, afaik is very driver
> specific, but is also external to the mga g400 (iirc).

Yeah, it's external on the G400.  On G450/G550, it's integrated.  I
haven't verified that i2c can be used to talk to it on those cards yet.
Shaun Jackman pointed out to me that there are DAC registers that can be
used to talk to the maven instead on the integrated versions, so I don't
know if they also wired them up to the previous i/o registers or not...
in which case the mga driver will need a little more help.

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis at icequake.net>