kernel 2.6.9-rc2-mm2 vs glxgears

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 17:25:42 PDT 2004

Compiling Xorg from source isn't always the best idea, I'd just use
vendor supplied RPMS  for Fedora (I'm nearly sure Mike did some for
FC2)....

The problem with xfs is that the FC2 init script is bascially broken,
I've reported this as a bug, but it is vendor specific, the problem is
the new security code for sockets is broken by the rm -rf
/tmp/.font-unix line in the /etc/init.d/xfs script..

Dave.