Kdrive CVS build problem

Evan K. Langlois Evan at CoolRunningConcepts.com
Tue Sep 28 17:15:27 PDT 2004

OK, it says the xserver list is deprecated, but asking for help on
kdrive CVS on the Xorg list sounds silly, so this is cross-posted.

In compiling Xfont, according to the script found on
http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/XserverInstallGuide (basically
straight CVS compiles), the compiling of Xfont dies because a file isn't
found.  Doesn't look like a standard include to me, so I think its
missing.    The missing file is 11/extensions/fontcacheP.h.  I'm
thinking something previous should have installed it.

Somewhere the build process broke.  Can anyone help?

Thank You,