Xorg 6.8.1: can't switch VT or resolution

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Mon Sep 27 19:09:12 PDT 2004

Guido Guenther wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 06:54:28PM -0700, Corey Hickey wrote:
>
>>As far as I can tell, everything is working properly except that I am
>>unable to switch to a different VT with the usual CTRL-ALT-Fn
>>combination or change resolutions using CTRL-ALT-+ or CTRL-ALT--.
>>

> I'm seeing the same on my 12" pbook. Haven't looked into it yet.
> Cheers,
>  -- Guido

Thank you for telling me - I occasionally do my best to write a nice and
detailed bug report or ask a question only to have it ignored. ...and
then something like six months later another user sends me a personal
mail telling me they have the same problem. :)

I also tried current CVS, and the behavior is the same.

Thanks,
Corey