Strawman licensing policy (was: DRM radeon i2c support and GPL)

Jim Gettys Jim.Gettys at hp.com
Mon Sep 20 10:32:48 PDT 2004

Also note the embedded issue raised during the Cairo relicencing
discussion, however.  We have a lot of embedded X use both
historically and going forward; I know that hasn't occurred much
in the DRI part of the world, but it is commonplace for X itself,
and can be expected to be common in the future for DRI as well.

We need to understand that issue better, as my strawman states.
				- Jim