reproducing the old "tinyx" server

Matthew Allum mallum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:17:33 PDT 2004

If its a kdrive ( aka tinyX ) xfbev server you want, your much better
off not building from xorg but via cvs from

http://freedesktop.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/xserver/xserver/

This contains a much updated kdrive server. It has support for ipaq
style touchscreen device as well as tslib.

   -- Matthew Allum