cvs commit error message

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:49:16 PDT 2004

I tried to commit my merge of the savage DDX from the DRI tree to xorg
but I'm getting this error:

cvs commit: warning: commitinfo line contains no format strings:
    "/cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/commitcheck"
Appending defaults (" %r/%p %s"), but please be aware that this usage is
deprecated.
cvs commit: Up-to-date check failed for
`programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/savage/savage_driver.c'
cvs commit: warning: commitinfo line contains no format strings:
    "/cvs/xorg/CVSROOT/commitcheck"
Appending defaults (" %r/%p %s"), but please be aware that this usage is
deprecated.
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsZsvTGC

Any ideas?

Alex