Horizontal noise when scrolling,

Kaczmarek, Thaddeus tkaczmar at Crownfin.com
Tue Sep 14 10:19:42 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 13:03, Kaczmarek, Thaddeus wrote:
> Three head setup, sreen's 0 and 1 are on Colorgraphics(cirrus) dual
> port, connected to Dell Flatscreen 1901FP and Sun CRT GDM-5510, screen 2
> is on an Nvdia GeForce FX 5200. These are all PCI cards.
>
> Screen 0 and 1 have horizontal noise but screen 2 is fine.
> Mobo is Intel D845 and Fedora Core 2.
>
> Had the same setup working like a charm on an older Asus mobo.
> This Intel D845 and FC2 is extremely picky about what is plugged into
> it, very few combinations of video cards would even work at all, most of
> the same combinations worked fine on an older Asus mobo.
Only at 1280x1024, just a slightly important tidbit :-)

At 1024x768 it rocks.

Ted

DISCLAIMER

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and
permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout
thereof.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
REGARDING PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Crown Financial Group may, at its discretion, monitor and review the content
of all e-mail communications.